Friday, April 15, 2011

While I Am Thinking Out Loud

My excitement over my ridiculous vacation should not overshadow my wonderful real life. Today I was incredibly moved and inspired by the massive numbers of my students who celebrated Day of Silence. Silence has never been so joyful, so unified, and so powerful. I have never felt so surrounded and cheered by such a caring community, many of whom I then got to discuss community with during Community Block (how timely!). I then had a hilarious choral rehearsal where only a quarter of the people sang, and THEN had a crazy awesome graduation chorus rehearsal outside due to my students sounding so smokin' they set off the fire alarm. A very good day. Real Life, I am going on a date with Vacation but my heart belongs to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, but be sure to ONLY use you FIRST NAME AND LAST INITIAL. Example: Jaime A. Comments without this will not be posted.